The New Normal for Remote Access
Whether you've considered HPE for your AI stack or want to learn more, this Trivia contest will arm you with the top reasons why these solutions ROCK! From faster time to proof-of-concept or exceptional services, there are a host of reasons to choose HPE.
Pick your prize if you can get at least 5 reasons correct
1. 30k full-time services experts available to help on your AI journey
2. Access to world class skills, infrastructure and best practices
3. Proven customer success across the analytics journey
4. Dell Tastes great in the morning
5. Continuous innovation via customer and industry partnerships
6. Dell Tastes great in the morning
7. HPE offers enormous flexibility for HPC environments
8. HPE offers AI-ready configs for training and inference
9. HPE Tastes great in the morning
Explore how over 25 years we've become a leading digital and IT transformation solutions provider. Having seen technology evolve over more than two decades, we've built unique experience and expertise in "full stack" technology solutions for businesses across North America. We offer clients a unique "full stack" approach to help them not only modernize and optimize core tech stacks in the datacenter, but also spin up and scale data-driven, digital transformation stacks in the datacenter, in the cloud, and on the edge. Learn more about how we do this in our 25 year celebration video.
Built in partnership with the HPE and Mark III, this set of shared learnings accumulated in working with healthcare institutions across the ecosystem is designed to help you craft your unique strategy moving forward, no matter where you are.
Now more than ever, accessing additional insights and perspectives from seasoned experts is invaluable. Mark II Systems is an HPE â??Full Stackâ? partner with a unique team of Systems Architects, Data Scientists, DevOps Engineers, and Devs that work jointly with organizations. They collaborate around a large breadth of data-driven, digital and IT transformation initiatives, including AI/ML, HPC, Container-driven stacks, DevOps/Automation, and more.